One of the beneficiaries of the garden rescue is our rosemary bush. I love its delicate flowers and strong fragrance. We often have sprigs lying around the house, bringing a little green inside for us to enjoy daily.
Living your ideal life is a practice. Everyday you have a chance to realize your ideal self. So, what is truly, uniquely you?
I'm a Reiki practitioner, public relations pro, and Arbonne consultant living in Richmond. I dig health and wellness, fashion, crafting, and growing my own veggie garden.
All photos and writing by Julie Atkinson. Anything contributed will be noted.
- RT @abradacabla: By now, Obama had helped women who were suing for pay discrimination, helped children gain access to health care, and resc… 7 months ago
- RT @HillaryClinton: Let’s not be distracted. Let’s continue to stand up, organize, resist, put forth good ideas to improve the existing sys… 7 months ago
- RT @KylaPadbury: When people call me a "feminazi" while ACTUAL NEO-NAZISM is rising in the US: https://t.co/r43doRquhl 7 months ago
- RT @marthadebaile: .@realDonaldTrump I don't think so https://t.co/szPq3eNMzO 7 months ago
- RT @catvalente: Note that by 2019, insurance will not have to cover maternity care at all. So we’ll just stop having kids then? https://t… 7 months ago