“By recording your goals and dreams on paper, you set in motion the process of becoming the person you most want to be.”
-Mark Victor Hansen
I like to think of goal lists as Lists of Awesome. It may be mid-month, but there is still a ton of time to do some great things. So, without further ado, my September List of Awesome.
- Establish a habit of planning menus once a week. Menu Mondays will help with that.
- Spend 10 – 15 minutes meditating/visualizing/centering in the morning. I’ve done this for the past two days and it is making a big difference.
- Clean up my veggie garden, and prep it for the fall/winter.
- Make pesto for the first time! I have a ton of basil in the garden, and it will be so fun to make pesto with herbs I grew myself.
- Create a marketing plan for my Arbonne and Reiki businesses.
So that’s my plan for this month. Do you make similar lists or plans? Share your goals in the comments!