I’m tired of that sinking feeling that accompanies the question, “What’s for dinner?” I’ve committed to making weekly menus and reporting on how cooking for the week went.
I love getting recipe ideas from friends. This week I got some from Facebook sharing and Pinterest. (OMG Pinterest is CRAZY FUN!!) Here’s what I came up with.
- Chipotle Pork Quesadillas with Smashed Black Beans, and Corn Salsa. Doesn’t that sound FABULOUS?! I’m not going to go as all-out as the original recipe, but I think it will be a nice change from tacos. Thanks to my friend Jenn for the recommendation.
- Turkey and Cheese Lasagna Roll-ups. Found on Pinterest. Cute and easy!
- Dinner out with my awesome friend Jenn. We’re going to get spicy Indian food at Lejha again. It’s going to be awesome. And since it’s Richmond Restaurant Week, it’s for a good cause!
- Old-Fashioned Chicken and Dumplings from Eating Well. I’ve never made chicken and dumplings before…and this looks so good! It will be nice and comforting when the weather turns super cold later this week.
- Lentils con Prosciutto with Balsamic Pork Chops and Sautéed Beet Greens. These lentils are totally becoming a weekly staple, and the leftovers keep really well.
- Pizza Night! We are big pizza fans, so we have a weekly pizza night! This week will be Prosciutto and Mozzarella. I’m going to finally attempt making pizza dough. You’ll get the full scoop soon!
- Dinner with a gang of friends. We’ll all be hanging out. It’s going to be awesome.
So there’s the plan! What are you making this week?